Katherine & Al Templeton
Jct Hwys 36 & 89
Chester, CA 96020
Phone: (530) 258-2904
Fax: (530) 258-2016
Text the word: CEDARLODGE To: 72727
- Lodging for just one or the whole family
- Full Hook-up RV Park
- BBQs, Recreation & Picnic areas
- Snowmobile from your doorstep
- Hiking & Leisurely walks without driving
- Cross-Country Ski from the Lodge
- Lake Almanor across the highway
- Mt. Lassen only 30 minutes away
- Kitchen units
- fridge, microwave, in-room coffee, WiFi
Fundraisers We Support
- Lake Almanor Fishing Association
- Lake Almanor Area Chamber of Commerce
- Plumas County Search and Rescue
- Chester Jr/Sr High School
Hours of OperationOpen Year Round offering both Winter & Summer accommodations with easy access to recreational activities for the whole family.
Located in the heart of Northern California's great, year-round vacationland...
Cedar Lodge is your Gateway to Outdoor Adventure
Come and stay with us as we know that you will enjoy your visit. Nestled in the pines and conveniently located 1 ½ miles west of Chester, Cedar Lodge is in the heart of year-round family vacationland. Take a leisurely walk to the northern tip of Lake Almanor or a scenic 30 minute drive to Mt. Lassen Volcanic National Park. How about stepping out your lodging door and into your skis or snowmobiling on over 60 miles of groomed trails?
Hike, Ride, Ski, Snowmobile…..
Your adventures, and how you get there, are limited only by the imagination.
Surrounded by peaks, including mighty Mt. Lassen, and punctuated by breathtaking valleys, the area is criss-crossed by numerous steams and rivers. For nature lovers, during any season, wilderness areas are in abundance.
Come stay with us for your Year Round Vacation Fun.
We look forward to seeing you!! Thank you, The Cedar Lodge